Club Coach Peter Jackson has released the pre season programme.
To All Players
I hope you have enjoyed the off-season and looking forward to the upcoming season.
Attached for your information is the 2017 -18 pre-season program.
Our first session will be on Sun 23rd July at Hurstville Oval starting at 9.30 am.
I encourage you to attend all sessions to give yourself the best possible preparation leading into round 1.
Training attendance will be monitored & will be taken into account in the selection of teams.
To help with planning, I would ask if you are unable to attend any of the sessions that you let me know via text message.
Also please keep an eye on our website & Facebook page for any changes that may be made to the program.
Our coaching structure for 2017-18 season is as follows
· Club Coach/PG Coach - Peter Jackson
· 1st Grade Coach/Skills Coach - Dean Gilchrist
· Batting Coach - Steve Cazzulino
· Fast Bowling Coach - Ed Zelma
· Strength & Conditioning Coach - Jock Campbell
· Spin Bowling Coaches - Murray Bennett & Liam Zammit
· AW Green Shield Coach - Dave Williams
· Physio - Ciaran Williams (Fit & Flow Physio at Caringbah)
There will also be guest coaches to attend training to work with our keepers & run fielding activities.
Also note this season training will move to Tuesday & Thursday nights.
If you have any questions please let me know via email, text or give me a call.
I look forward to seeing you at our first session